lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

1ºBACHILLERATO - PAST SIMPLE vs PAST PERFECT SIMPLE

Simple past VS. Past Perfect Exercises

Complete the next sentences. Simple past or Past perfect
Ex. I (arrive) had arrived home when the telephone (ring) rang1. By the time Carlos (get) ________________ home, we (already fall) _______________ asleep.
2. When you (call) ____________ me I (leave) _____________
3. She (not do) ______________ the homework because he (forget) _____________ it.
4. By the time I (be) ______________ born, computers (exist) _________________.
5. Rafael (not study) ______________ the irregular verbs when he (have) ____________ the test.
6. She (meet) ___________________ only this program until she (buy) _____________ a new one.
7. After Jean Carlos (practice) ________________ tennis, he (take) ____________ his lunch.
8. When I (see) ________________ her, she (just wake) _________________ up.
9. After she (call) _______________________, I (leave) _________ the city.
10. By the time I (meet) ________________ you, you ________ already ________ (get) the divorce.
11. Peter _________ never _________(fail) a test when I (see) _________ him.
12. Before you (call) _______________, I(fall) _______________________ asleep.
13. When Peter ( come)_____________ , I __________________his report (finish).
14. She (go) _____________ late because she (forget) _____________ the homework.
15. When I (get)_______________, My mother ____________ ( just do) the dishes.
16. The show (start) ___________________when I (get) __________________ to the theater.
17. She (not graduate) _________________ until she (do) _____________ the final test.
18. We (not study) __________________ after we (have) ______________ dinner.
19. By the time I (be) ________________ born, TV (already appear) ___________
20. I (teach) ________________________ Level VIII when I (take) ______________ level VII

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario